Earn Up to 5000 TK per Month from Nexus Pay DBBL Rocket App Dutch Bangla Bank

Earn Up to 5000 TK per Month from Nexus Pay DBBL Rocket App Dutch Bangla Bank





 Earn Up to 5000 TK per Month from Nexus Pay:

========================================================

HOW TO EARN FROM NEXUS PAY APP:

1. Earn by referral:- First for download go to your android play store and then search by typing Nexus Pay and then it will come easily in front of you. Now just you have to download this app from play store. After completion of the download, you have to complete a small form with your mobile number which in your hand right now and a 4 to 6 digit password. Memorize the passcode it will need when you have to sign into your Nexus account. 


Afterward, you will need a referral code which is 01740420248 use this number for a referral. It will give you and me both Fifty takas Up to 5000 takas per month you can earn with this referral system. It's up to you how will you do marketing with your own referral number.



2. And also earn 5% cash back or discount at any transaction made by your mobile recharge.



Although if you have any problem for understanding this money earning process. Just let me know if you want a video from me, I will make it for you guys. For contact with me go to my websites contact me tab into the top bar and let me know.


N.B- You will get your 50 tk within 5-7 days.

No comments

Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.